3 Mat System
The Ultimate Entrance System
Intelligence and Technology
- 40% of a buildings cleaning costs are spent on the floor.
- No one wipes their feet when entering a commercial building so the more footsteps that land on mats, the more dirt is stopped from entering.
- It is calculated that 5 metres of continuous matting is required to stop dirt from being tracked into the building.
- Having more than one mat in place will help to reduce tracked dirt, the more footsteps the better the effect.
We have determined that there should be 3 types of mats in the entrance of a building to achieve maximum dirt and moisture capture.
(1) Primary – Remove coarse grit & heavy soil
(2) Secondary – Remove grit and moisture
(3) Tertiary – Remove fine dirt and moisture
The materials and construction of each mat type is purposely engineered to address a precise set of functions that combine to achieve an optimum effect when used together.
Here are just a few suggestions of suitable mat types that work well together in the 3 Mat System...
Embrace the Power of Three and create The Ultimate Entrance System for your building.