How ergonomics solve problems
In view of the annual tally of lost working days due to disorders of the spine and back, there is great commercial potential in the use of ergonomic products. Ergonomics has a favourable effect on economics, cutting costs and achieving commercial benefit by promoting healthy ways of working and motivated workers.
Long periods of standing at work can lead to back problems as well as problems with the legs and feet. Tension, stiffness, inflammation and varicose veins may result.
A useful contribution to on-the-job safety and employee wellbeing is to equip workstations with special anti-fatigue mats.
The Kleen-Ergo products can be cut into link-able shapes using the "Puzzle System", this allows modular mat pieces to cover larger areas.
Why choose Kleen-Ergo?
- Ergonomically structured surface and anti-fatigue flexible core
- Can improve blood flow and oxygen supply
- Boost concentration and productivity
- Reduce physical complaints leading to sick leave or downtime
- Protection from unhealthy cold radiating up from the ground
- Provide secure and slip-resistant footing, especially in wet environments
- Made in Europe
|MATERIALS||SBR Rubber base |
135 x 100 cm
Depth: 1.6 cm or 2 cm depending on type
Large area coverage utilising the "Puzzle System"
|MINIMUM ORDER||No minimum |